WLSQ invites you to register to attend our FREE domestic and family violence webinars!
The free webinars in this series are for individuals or organisations supporting women impacted by domestic and family violence.
Over the eight webinars in this series, our specialist staff and guest presenters will discuss various topics. Register via the links below.
|Date and time||Topic||Registration link|
|4 April @ 12pm||Recognising domestic & family violence across the lifespan||Register here|
|19 April @ 12pm||New and emerging areas of law: Affirmative consent and coercive control||Register here|
|3 May @ 12pm||Trauma-informed legal practice: In the context of working with women who may have experienced DFV||Register here|
|11 May @ 12pm||Safety planning and applying for a DVO||Register here|
|17 May @ 12pm||Family law 101: The intersection of family law and DFV||Register here|
|24 May @ 12pm||Financial abuse and counselling||Register here|
|7 June @ 12pm||Adolescent to parent violence – Presented with BDVS, Safer Families Initiative||Register here|
|21 June @ 12pm||Domestic violence and women with a temporary visa: Legal intersections||Register here|
How do I register?
- You can register using the links provided above.
- Once you have registered your details, you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you experience any issues registering for the webinars in this series, please contact [email protected].
Do I need a Zoom account to join the webinars?
- No, you don’t need a Zoom account to join.
Will I be able to ask the presenters questions?
- Before the webinar, you can email any questions to [email protected].
- During the webinar, you can ask questions via the Chat function.
Who do I contact if I have any questions about the series?
- If you have any questions about the webinar series, please contact [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you to the webinars in this series. Please feel free to share this information amongst your networks.
These webinars are made possible with support from Arrow Energy.