We are seeking proudly fierce feminist women with huge hearts that value inclusion and innovation and are keen to inspire, empower and champion great women making the world a safer and kinder place for Queensland women and children through their work.
Women’s Legal Service Queensland (WLSQ) is a for-purpose, specialist community legal centre providing free legal and social support services to women in the areas of family law, domestic violence, child protection, financial abuse legal protection, and some areas of sexual assault.
We are based in Brisbane, with offices in Caboolture and Gold Coast.
Our Mission: Accessible legal and social justice for a safer world for women and children.
Our Values: Care, Respect, Inclusivity, Accountability, Collaboration.
If you wish to contribute in this capacity, please apply.
WLSQ has an exemption under the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 that allows for the employment of women only.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
- CEO – https://www.seek.com.au/job/55304730
- Director, Corporate Services – https://www.seek.com.au/job/55304727
- Practice Director, Reform & Education – https://www.seek.com.au/job/55304716
- Practice Director, Outreach – https://www.seek.com.au/job/55304718
- Practice Director, Client Advice – https://www.seek.com.au/job/55304723
- Practice Director – DVUs & HJP – https://www.seek.com.au/job/55304726