Fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your administration career in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Diverse administration role for the ultimate multitasker!
- Values based organisation. Work with women who are passionate about what they do!
- Attractive salary sacrifice options and additional paid annual leave over Xmas and NY!
Women’s Legal Service (WLS) is a leading not for profit community legal centre providing specialised legal and social support services to women experiencing family law, domestic violence, child protection and some sexual assault related matters.
Each year, WLS help thousands of Queensland women to obtain the legal and social support they need whilst raising the community’s awareness of domestic violence, advocating for increased and improved access to services and working with government and community stakeholders on meaningful law reform.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our busy Business Support team.
This role is being offered as a full time, 12 month contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to support the efficient and effective operations of the WLS including (but not limited to):
- Performing reception duties and ensuring clients feel welcome and comfortable;
- Confirming client appointments and preparing relevant paperwork;
- Assisting with the delivery of information and referral functions including maintenance of WLS resources and referrals;
- Assisting with training Administration Volunteers;
- Managing and maintaining office facilities, including stationery and office equipment;
- Other general administrative tasks such as filing, archiving and data entry.
Applicants will ideally possess:
- 2 years’ experience working in an office environment;
- A high level of computer skills and literacy in MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
In addition to having a meaningful and rewarding career, you will receive:
- An attractive remuneration package (circa $53,000 p.a. + 9.5% superannuation).
- Generous paid annual leave entitlements.
- Eligibility to salary sacrifice expense payments for mortgage, rent and credit cards etc.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the ‘apply’ via Seek button and load a copy of your CV and Covering Letter.
For a copy of the position description or a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Angela Robertson on +61 401 673 153 or email email@example.com.
WLSQ has an exemption under the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 that allows for the employment of women only within the organisation.
Applications for this position close at 9:00am on Monday, 17 September 2018.